Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shoot Me... Week 9 of 52

I'm truly BLESSED and Love my life...
I dont know what I did to deserve this life but I sure am enjoying it! I'm very THANKFUL too. We may not be rich with material things but we are rich with the everyday things like... our love, great family, nature, good friends, peaceful mornings, chickens, lol.

Have a great day :)

Blogs From About A Year Ago...
Nice Night For A fire
Chickies at 3 Weeks Old

5 comments:

  1. So true my friend, same feelings here as well ; )
    Great shoot me pic this week. My favorite so far. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish... once again Kaylin took this pic. without me knowing it, shes getting pretty good at that, lol. Its one of my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just having too much fun!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.