"What keeps our faith cheerful is everywhere in daily life, a sign that faith rules through ordinary things: through cooking and small talk, through storytelling, making love, fishing, tending animals and sweet corn and flowers, through sports, music, and books, raising kids up; all the places where the gravy soaks in and grace shines through. Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people." -- Garrison Keillor
*** I took this pic the day I was in the garden plantin more beets, sweet corn and sunflower seeds
The Farmers Plantin
Jen--I love that you quoted Garrison Keillor on your blog. You are so cool, girl! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon... I saw that quote and loved it, I think it fits my lifestyle :)
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of takin a pic of your shadow..I have to find mine one day and take a pic of it too..Lol
ReplyDeleteThank Ya... yeah its a cute idea, lol
ReplyDelete