Friday, May 21, 2010

Shoot Me... week 14 of 52

The kitchen is my 2nd bedroom although I'm thinkin it should be my 1st... I live in my kitchen, lol. I love cookin, bakin and cannin, its one of the small things I do thats makes me happy. I think if I couldnt be in my kitchen I would go INSANE!

Yesterday I worked in it all day making Perfectly Easy Dinner Rolls to go with dinner... Oven roasted pork loin tips, mash potatoes, oven roasted cabbage/carrots and Strawberry Shortcakes





4 comments:

  1. Love the picture! All you need is a set of pearls! :) By the way, I want the recipe for those dinner rolls. They look awesome!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon, Have to get me some pearls now, lol I'll getcha that recipe, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny Crocker..I like that. Great pic for the week. you should link up with the Shoot Me McLinky thing on Carins Blog Forever in Blue Jeans..thataway the others in the challenge get to see your great Shoot Me photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great idea... let me see if I can do it, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.