My Shoot Me picture this week is of Me and a dear old friend...
We became Best Friends in 6th grade and share so many great memories from then, we were together all the time, lol. I truly cherish those years we hung out. I moved away in 8th grade so we were separated for a few years and lost contact, then I moved back in 11th grade and we started talkin again... but she had her new life and I had mine. We both started families and went our separate ways AGAIN. We've recently gotten back in contact through fb and I'm so happy that after all these years we can just pick up were we left off... I only have a handful of real close friends and I consider her one of them.
We became Best Friends in 6th grade and share so many great memories from then, we were together all the time, lol. I truly cherish those years we hung out. I moved away in 8th grade so we were separated for a few years and lost contact, then I moved back in 11th grade and we started talkin again... but she had her new life and I had mine. We both started families and went our separate ways AGAIN. We've recently gotten back in contact through fb and I'm so happy that after all these years we can just pick up were we left off... I only have a handful of real close friends and I consider her one of them.

awww.dont you just love it when you can pick up right where u left off..those are special kind of friends. I have a close few myself that are that way. I swear you are my long lost twin girl...; ) They say everybody has a twin somewhere!
ReplyDeleteYes I do... TWINS,thats funny :) But I have heard that before and we are SOOOO much alike, lol
ReplyDeletei cannot agree more! friends are treasure!
ReplyDelete