This is Angela (cat lady) we met in middle school, 6th/7th grade... we've gotten back in contact with each other through good ol facebook, lol.
Chicken lady (me) was up delivering eggs a couple weeks ago and she surprised me by showing up in the parking lot where I meet my egg customers... she had brought me a spider plant she had started for me off her spider plant. I've never owned a spider plant and hope I dont kill it, lol. Sometimes I forget to water my plants. I've sat it in my kitchen on the island so maybe I'll remember, so far so good.
Chicken lady (me) was up delivering eggs a couple weeks ago and she surprised me by showing up in the parking lot where I meet my egg customers... she had brought me a spider plant she had started for me off her spider plant. I've never owned a spider plant and hope I dont kill it, lol. Sometimes I forget to water my plants. I've sat it in my kitchen on the island so maybe I'll remember, so far so good.

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
See what Facebook can do? =)
ReplyDeleteI can imagine a very happy reunion.
The plant is really pretty. Take care of it so that it won't dry and die.
How nice to reconnect with a long lost friend. Great shot of the two of you. BTW...spider plants are very drought tolerant so you may have a good chance. They do like alot of light also.
ReplyDeleteThanks Girls :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really gonna try to keep this plant alive, lol. My Momma has already requested a baby plant from it.
I usually kill my flowers too! But since moving to Portugal....well, the climate here like plants better than the climate in Georgia, where I previously lived, I've been able to keep quite a few alive!
ReplyDeleteHow cool to reconnect with an old friend!
Isn't it the best to have old friends!
ReplyDeletetechnology right can really build bridges :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
That is so sweet (oh, and I love the Def Leppard shirt).
ReplyDelete