My last shoot me post Our Love Story was my 52/52 weeks. But since this challenge is so much fun I decided to another 52 weeks...
Just playin with a whoopp cushion we found while havinAlittle Sunday Fun
*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
LOL, I got a kick out of that...seems everyone is doing collages...great pics!
ReplyDeleteWhoopie Cushion. lol The toys we played with when we were younger can still make us laugh!
ReplyDeleteCarrie-Life in the Slow Lane
Thanks for stoppin by today... I love doing collages, they tell a story in a picture :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to 52. Fun shots.
ReplyDeleteHee hee! Girl you've got to be the cutest thang! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks secret mom thoughts
ReplyDeleteThank you Goodwife, lol. I love to be silly, makes life fun :)
I totally agree!!
ReplyDeleteFun collage for today.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I always find humor in "toots", whether they are from a whoopie cushion or the real thing!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are continuing on with Shoot Me. There never has to be an ending!
Me too Church Lady! There's 4 dudes in the house, I put up with alot of toots, lol
ReplyDeletenice collage and your smile is contagious.
ReplyDeletei love your love story and congrats for finishing up your first 52.
Arlne
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2011/02/20/shoot-me-652-2011/
Thank You Sunshinelene :)
ReplyDelete