Wednesday, February 2, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

~Finished Items For This Week ~

Just learned how to make this flower hotpad, I think its so pretty.

I've started makin the band of the ps hat wider and I really like it! One of these days I'm gonna make myself one. This one goes with an order for a friend.
Side View

Back View

Another part of her order
(I still have to work on a Navy Blue/Yellow scarf for this order)

...W.I.P. Items...
I'm workin on this new style (to me) scarf here & there in my spare time, I really like it.

4 comments:

  1. I crochet a lot, but I don't know a lot of different stitches. I really like your flower hot pad. I'll have to look for that pattern! Love your hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Tina. I'll email it to ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower hot pad is adorable! You have such talent girlie! I like the wider band on the slouch hat as well. Looks good and it sounds like you are keeping very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Goodwife. I made a black fleck slouchy ps hat for Kaylin last night too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.