Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday... Shoot me 26/52

I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act goofy with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me, like a best friend...

My honey is my best friend & my best friend just turned 40 last Sunday...
Hes still got it goin on ;]

*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it

3 comments:

  1. Great shot...happy 40th to your Honey n best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. And great idea for Thursdays. I am rarely ever in a photo because I'm the one behind the camera and I'm not very photogenic! I'll have to think about this...
    Happy 40th to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so in love! Very nice photo and belated birthday wishes to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.