Thursday, August 11, 2011

Me & Ellie Mae... Shoot Me 25 /52

Both of us were lovin the snuggle time :)


*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it


4 comments:

  1. Awwww, so cute. (the goat too!) heheh Seriously though, she is loving the attention isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a cutie! It's been a long time since I checked in with you girl, glad to see you are doin' well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Ellie Mae is loving the attention! I love the name you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.