Friday, November 4, 2011

Got too many egg whites?

Then make some yummy white cake.
I had 12 egg whites to uee up from makin goat ice cream on Monday (thats another blog) so I found this easy cake recipe & thought we'd try it. The Goodwife & her family are coming over this Sunday to hang out & make more goat ice cream (if all goes as planned). I'll try to take some pics. to post :)

Yummy White Cake Recipe H-E-R-E

Its a nice fall day here in Kentucky & I've been hangin out in the kitchen all day... I've got Slow Cooker Lasagna in the crock right now... funny the 1st time I made this recipe was just over a year ago when our stove got broke... remember that story? If not here it is, Our Stove Is Broke. Gonna go fix me a mug of cinnamon hot chocolate & work on some crochet.

Dinners Done

& dessert is too
(Yummy White Cake w/Goat Ice Cream & Cherry Topping)

***The things I change is I used my goat cheese instead of ricotta, HM pasta sauce I made this summer instead of store bought, & sausage instead of burger & of course farm fresh eggs.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, and I love it! Your pics are beautiful, and your foods look lovely. I can't wait to explore this blog more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.