This is what we had for dinner, its good!
I can see us eatin it a lot this summer
We have a very LONG row of collard greens in our G-A-R-D-E-N
*** Heres how I fixed it ***
Cook up 3 slices of bacon in a big skillet as its cookin wash, dry your greens the best you can, cut up. After bacon is done sit aside to cool, add alittle oil (olive oil) to the bacon grease then saute up some onion & garlic, then add your greens, a can of drained whatever beans you have on hand, salt, pepper, alittle hot pepper flakes & alittle hot sauce is good to add. Mix it around a few times while cookin, I like to saute mine. When done crumble the bacon on top. I put alittle apple cider vinegar on top of mine own bowl.
Happy Cookin ;)
Looks delish!! I just love greens and cornbread, thanks for sharing I might just have to try your recipe ;)
ReplyDeleteIs that bean sprouts or onions?
ReplyDeleteNot heard of cornbread cakes. Sounds interesting.
It certainly looks good! :o)
My mom used to make cornbread cakes when I was little, they were my favorites! I would nibble all around the crispy outside first! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteyou know its collarD greens, right?
ReplyDeletemy daughter used to call them colored greens.
until she got her southern accent working correctly :)
this recipe gets an A+++++