My baby girl, 1st born, daughter, friend...
graduates in 1 week!
Plans on goin to collage this fall, shes engaged & the wedding is set for June 2013...
I'm excited for her to start this next chapter in her book of life. I love her with all my heart & will always be here for her.
I'm excited for her to start this next chapter in her book of life. I love her with all my heart & will always be here for her.
Kay Kay... I Hope You Dance ;)
Awww... about made me cry. I can imagine your emotions, knowing your baby girl is ready to try her new wings and fly. So precious are the few years we have with them....
ReplyDeleteMy oldest will be graduating next year..eek! It sounds like Kaylin has a good head on her shoulders, it must be from having such a good momma!!
ReplyDelete:) It's always bittersweet, but beautiful knowing you've raised a good girl that is ready to spread her wings and fly!! Ps......do you mean June 2013 for the wedding?
ReplyDeleteOoops Thanks Sarah for pointing that out, better go fix it, lol. Yes, 2013 not 2011.... what the heck was I thinkin LOL!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet girl. Wishing her all the best : )
ReplyDelete