Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Steph...

Please read then you will understand alittle...

Today is my sisters Stephanie's 36th b-day... I havent seen her since Christmas or talked to her in months so I got a very nice surprise when my dad just called and put her on the phone, brought tears to my eyes, so nice to hear her voice. I worry and pray for her everyday. Our Momma is at my house & got to talk to her too. Thanks Dad for having her with you today and calling us. Yesterday Momma & I were talkin about it being Stephs b-day and how we wished we talk to her & tell her Happy Birthday... Thank you God for answering that request.  

ps.  I'm gonna talk with dad and make it a point for us all to get together soon to see each other and every few months... we can meed in the middle.  Family is important to me, one of theses days they all wont be here so I dont want to miss not seeing them now.  

I Love My Family

God gave me this life cause he knew I was strong enough to handle it.  

1 comment:

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.