Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fort Yates...

What Kid Wouldnt Want This Fort In Their Yard?!?!
I think its sooooo cool and would have loved something like this in my yard when I was a kid. We started building this almost 3 summers ago. Last night Brain and Dylan added the wood panels.
I ♥ the way it looks.




Heres how it all started... (we add alittle more through the years)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Every kids dream!
    Love the rustic look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You... I know I wish I had this when I was a kid, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, How totally wonderful is that! You guys sure know how to make life an adventure! I'll be heading back home next week from PA and will wave as I go by your exit off I-65 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sunny :) Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That fort rocks! My kids would be in seventh heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know they would LOVE it! Thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.