Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brian and I... week 19 of 52

Shoot Me Pics. For This Week... We took these at Nolin Lake River Dam while we were there with Blake and Dylan.


I Love You Honey...

There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. ~Logan Pearsall Smith, Afterthoughts, 1931

7 comments:

  1. So true... there are so many these days who haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! We see "them" all around us and Thank God for our strong love and all we have in our relationship! Brian and I joke and say... WE ARE THE WEIRD ONES! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true! Too many people getting divorced and refusing to grow with a person. Its a good world when you can chose to love, laugh and grow as 2 rather then 1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you BiscottiQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo and sentiment. Isn't is great to marry your best friend n soul mate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan N Jer - Yes it is and Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! Fav. is the one of you 2 walking holding hands, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.