Saturday, June 26, 2010

So NOT Fun Or Pretty...



Something has broken me out and I'm having an allergic reaction... I'm thinkin some kind of weed that grows in our yard. I woke up Tuesday morning after pullin weeds from the garden the night before with both my eyes almost swollen shut, red and itchy! Its all over my face, up my nose, down my neck, in my ears... Brian said I looked/look like a cat. So Not Fun! Its been 4 days now, I've been taking benadrly and it seems to be helping. But I cant go outside for every long, its irritating to my skin. I'll run out to feed. water and collect eggs from the chickens, throw some laundry on the line, snap a few pics. and thats all I can handle, gotta come back inside and its driving me crazy cause I'M AN OUTSIDE PERSON! So I've been watching movies, blogging, facebooking and crocheting

*Gonna make Homemade Tortillas tonight for fajitas (got some fresh peppers from the garden today , I'll do a blog about them :)

4 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing..hope it clears up fast for ya'. I've been absent from blogging lately if you havent noticed already. Will have plenty to blog about when I finally do. And no you Dont look like a cat...Lol..you look like you just woke up, husbands can be so nice sometimes huh?..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've been wondering where you been girl, miss reading your blogs,lol. You should see me when I first wake up... can barely see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this....I had some similar incidences the first few years we moved here, and then once again this year. Only with me, my breathing even got very tight and I broke put in hives. Didn't know if it was sometihing from outside or something I ate. Tried to track it but came up with nothing, so still don't know. I had to carry an epi-pen for a while (still supposed to) Hope you find the cause and hope you get to feeling better. I don't handle it well whensomething slows me down :) BTW, do you ever go to Bowling Green?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sunny... we go to Bowling Green every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.