
Today The Teenagers went back to school, summer vacation went by so fast!!! I have a love/hate relationship with going back to school, I love that they go back and I get to have my quiet time, clean house, do whatever I WANT for a couple hours but I hate that they go back so early and its so HOT. I wish they went back at then end of August so summer fun could last alittle longer.

Ducky wants to go to school too.......



I think Kaylin tried to sneak Ducky in her bag, lol

Here come the bus...

Have a Great Day Kids... I Love You :)
* Now where is the remote to the tv, my hidden junk food and laptop, lol
Whoa school started early for ya'll...I still need to finish up shopping for school clothes, I feel for you havin to shop for 4..Lol
ReplyDeleteI will be ready just so I can get bck into a routine...oh how I love routine..I dont function properly without one...; )
Summer Vacation flew by! Girl we dont get to spend alot, its hard, and our kids are great bargain shoppers, lol I'm glad to be back to routine too!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! You're kids look like such good kids! We start back on August 30th. I am looking forward to getting back into our normal routine. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon... they are good kids (most of the time).
ReplyDelete