Monday, August 16, 2010

The GIANT Bench...

Brian made us a GIANT bench down by the fire pit...
(Blake and I helped alittle, when needed)







Ps. Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen table blogging and watching a Hummingbird Explosion at my backyard feeder! (I'm taking pics.)

5 comments:

  1. Now that's one BIG bench! Congrats!

    (Can't wait to see the hummingbird pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina... I'll be posting hummingbird blog soon, it really was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,that's a huge bench! That'll come in handy when everyone wants to sit around the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls... hes building another one down there but with no back, its gonna look nice and we should get some use out of them this weekend, company's come down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been trying to find a place in our yard for one, we already have 3 sitting areas as it is and I don't want it looking crowded. Ya'll have fun and be careful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.