It still amazes me how cute your nails are for a farm girl. ;)
Awww... Thanks Jennifer. I need to redo them TODAY. But actually this nail polish is holding up pretty good.
Love it girl! Love the toe picture especially ; ).......see why cant I think to post stuff like that. I'm having a blogging block..Lol!
Thanks Trisha... This blog hit me while I was washing dishes... lol
I love the colors! The second from the right is my favorite.
Thanks Katie... cant wait to try them all on. I really love pinks.
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.
It still amazes me how cute your nails are for a farm girl. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww... Thanks Jennifer. I need to redo them TODAY. But actually this nail polish is holding up pretty good.
ReplyDeleteLove it girl! Love the toe picture especially ; ).......see why cant I think to post stuff like that. I'm having a blogging block..Lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trisha...
ReplyDeleteThis blog hit me while I was washing dishes... lol
I love the colors! The second from the right is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie... cant wait to try them all on. I really love pinks.
ReplyDelete