Been workin on a few things the past couple weeks...
Scarf/beanie set for my momma, beanie for a niece, pot holder/hot pads, dishrags. Gotta start workin on Christmas gifts.
Scarf/beanie set for my momma, beanie for a niece, pot holder/hot pads, dishrags. Gotta start workin on Christmas gifts.
Started this set yesterday afternoon (after my trip to wal mart and stoppin to just look at the yarn, lol), finished it this mornin.




Beautiful! I love how you did the first picture! Those variegated blue hot pads are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank You :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! Love those hotpads, and the hat/ scarf set in bright pink. You sure are a busy girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sunny... I love that pink set too, now I have to make myself one, lol! (my mommas favorite colors are pink too)
ReplyDeleteOhhh, you are so good. all I know is one stitch so scarves and dish rags is all I am good at.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great. Nice work Jen!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! i have tried and tried.. but i cant get the crochet thing down... it shrinks the farther i go.. i just cant get it!! lol
ReplyDeleteThank You Angie, Trish and Deana...
ReplyDeleteDeana, I've only been crochetin since 2007. I learned alot of youtube :)
Great work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie
ReplyDelete