Friday, November 5, 2010

Perfect Dinner On A Wet Gloomy Day

These are older pics. but this is what we are havin for dinner tonight...


The stew is a recipe I've been making for acouple winters now, its from Kraftfoods.com Perfect Winter Beef Stew and the Cheese bread is a recipe I tried and liked from Allrecipies.com... actually I forgot about this bread til I saw these pics. again, lol.

* Update on my Walk Away The Pounds ... I've done my dvd 3 times this week, 5 miles. This mornin was my wi and I'm down 1 lb this week, yay. Total of 3 lbs since I started my workout challenge at the beginning of October.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats girl on the weight loss! I've not been a good girl at all and the scale reflects that. Gotta get my head in the game! ;)

    Your supper looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta try that stew...Maybe sunday. I gotta go get some groceries tomorrow, while the older son is at movies with the girlfriend ; )
    Gotta do something to kill time while their watchin a movie, might as well get some groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good... it really doesnt make alot so I double it but after tonight I'm thinkin I need to tripe it with my growin teenagers, lol. The cheese bread is really good too, its like a sweet bread. Awwww man just talkin about makes me want some more, lol. Also when I make this I cut my meat chunks smaller to make them stretch... always tryin to make food stretch, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.