It's a cloudy day here. The Paintiff is on vacation and I'm not feeling too well so I'm sitting up here at the house feeling guilty while he is down in the back working on clearing brush! :)
well my energy level was too high to be lazy so i spent the day cleaning the kitchen, dining room and living room! after working all weekend it looks like rocky and the kids had a keg party while i was away!! lol... i really think they did, every weekend you can never tell what i spend all week cleaning! At least i have 4 days to clean up 3 days messes, just to start it all over again! lol...
No it doesnt, lol. I've come to accept that I will never have a spotless house, I'm fine with that now and even enjoy it most days, lol. Our house is only clean when the teenagers are at school :)
It's a cloudy day here. The Paintiff is on vacation and I'm not feeling too well so I'm sitting up here at the house feeling guilty while he is down in the back working on clearing brush! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon... I know I always feel bad if I'm not helping my honey too.
ReplyDeletewell my energy level was too high to be lazy so i spent the day cleaning the kitchen, dining room and living room! after working all weekend it looks like rocky and the kids had a keg party while i was away!! lol... i really think they did, every weekend you can never tell what i spend all week cleaning! At least i have 4 days to clean up 3 days messes, just to start it all over again! lol...
ReplyDeleteLOL... I hear ya Billie! I get sooo mad when I do all the cleanin and the teenagers just make messes!
ReplyDeleteDarn, you mean it don't get better!!! i was laughing above to keep from crying!!!! uugghh!!
ReplyDeleteNo it doesnt, lol. I've come to accept that I will never have a spotless house, I'm fine with that now and even enjoy it most days, lol. Our house is only clean when the teenagers are at school :)
ReplyDelete