I Love My Goodies!One of my blog friends over at Lovin' The Country Life sent me these goodies the other day, I had mailed her some bird house gourd seeds. Tricia you really didnt have to send me anything in return but I do appreciate it, it was very thoughtful and I wanted to say a big ol THANK YOU! It was a nice surprise to get something fun in the mail...
ps... I just realized I've been callin Tricia the wrong name, dont I feel dumb! lol
(I've been callin her Trish, have no clue why)
Your very welcome.
ReplyDeleteNo you havent been callin me the wrong name. I go by either one. I sign it Tricia, but on the P.c. I type Trish. I am called both therefore it doesnt matter...If truth be known I am a Patricia...~blah~ Never called that though~ Always Trish or Tricia, so you're good.
p.s.
It wasnt much,but glad you like it. Saw the lil plaque and of course thought of you!
Well good now I dont feel dumb, lol!!! Thank you for thinkin of me :)
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo! Aren't blog buddies the best!
ReplyDeleteYes you all are :)
ReplyDelete