Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy 14th B-day Blake... Shoot me, week 40/52

Blakes 14 B-day was the 16th... last Saturday Brian and I took him on his b-day dinner/movie date... he picked O'Charley's for dinner and Paranormal Activity II for the movie, it was ok. I really like takin the kids on their date and hangin out with just them on their b-days.

...We Love You Blake...

Last years b-day post... Happy 13 Birthday Blake

Trip Down Memory Lane...

Our little fat baby boy...
he was almost 10 lbs.

His was our thumb sucker child

Loves Frogs...
and anything else he could catch!

I will always remember our boys like this...
Playing in the dirt hole with all their toys,
one of their favorite things to do.

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, Happy B.day Blake. That is a nice tradition spending one on one on their special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girls... We started this b-day tradition almost 3 years ago, its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! The Barney sheets!! My Wonka carried around Barney forever!!!!! Your son and husband are standing exactly like each other, that is sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Diva... I noticed that about Dh and son too, lol. We use to watch Barney all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy birthday Blake! He looks a lot like my Youngun when she was a baby! All that dark hair! Her b-day is on Christmas Eve so every year on her birthday we take her to a matinee. Of course Daddy can't go because he's at work, but me and my folks take her. We really enjoy that tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Goodwife... I loved all his dark hair when he was born, awww I miss my little baby! Thats a nice tradition you all do too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.