Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day... Sleddin

Guess if we're gonna get snow and have a White Christmas might as well get out there and enjoy it... heres pics from last years sleddin and another day of sleddin at Nanas house



...Me & My Brother...














*** Hey stop by my Our Little Farm blog,
be a follower and get in on the contest***

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at these pictures. I miss sleddin, and my daughter has never even been! We don't usually get enough snow and even if we do, we don't have any hills to go on. It looks like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo we have so much fun sliddin down our lil hill, 1 of the 3 things good about it snowing. (Its pretty, sleddin and snow cream, lol). Sleddin is over so I'm ready for the rest of the snow to melt, alot of it has today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.