These were taken acouple weeks ago, I was sittin in the living room crochetin, watchin Porkchop walk around and eat fuzz or whatever it is she eats off the carpets then she decided she needed some snuggle time and Daisy came over to sit with me too. Porkchops grown alot since these pics. Sometimes I still cant believe we have a piglet walkin around our house, lol

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
Awww, so cute! Don't you think dad should've let Fern and Wilbur have this kinda life? LOL!
ReplyDeleteyou know....from Charlotte's Web, just in case you think I've lost it
LOL... I love Charlotte's Wed, remember readin the book in 5th grade! Yes Dad should have, Fern and Wilbur would have loved it. If Porkchop would have been a boy I would have named her Wilbur :)
ReplyDelete* Web
ReplyDeleteCute! How do you keep PC from going poo and pee on your carpet? I know I've heard you can house train Pot Bellies, Have you?
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish
ReplyDeletePorkchop has been litter box trained since the day I brought her home... she took right to it. I also take her outside to go potty.