Heres My Work In Progress For This Week...

I've got 1 more skinny scarf to finish for an order of 7. I plan on getting this one done this mornin while watchin lifetime.

I'm still workin on the poncho (Child size 8/10 year old) from last week. I worked on it some more last night at the basketball games... ran out of yarn on round 18.
...Finished Items...

The order of 7


Finished the green/white/black Funky Chunky Scarf and Beanie Set...
Lets Go Bees!

Made a flower to go on my beanie, its removable.
I love these lil flowers.
Woman!! You are such a busy bee!! Do you have an Etsy shop or do you just take orders from local folks? Such talent!
ReplyDeleteThank You... I've been very busy, lol. I do not have an Etsy Shop... maybe one day down the road I will. Right now its just word of mouth. I'm doing pretty good on gettin sales... makin some Christmas money and its paying for my chicken feed since my chickens are not layin enough eggs for me to sell.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful! I often think I should find something to do to make extra money, but I'm not confident enough in my abilities. I'm always afraid people will be too critical and not pleased with the product.
ReplyDeleteI know I worry about that too... But I post my items in an album on fb and my daughter and I wear my stuff, people see it ask about it and ask me to make it for them. So far so good :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented, i am so clumsy i would get tied up in the yarn and would have to have rocky cut me out!! lol.. I know exactly where the goodwife is coming from :)!!
ReplyDeleteLOL... Thanks again Billie.
ReplyDelete