Wednesday, December 29, 2010

W.I.P. Wednesday...

Right at this moment I'm not workin on anything...

But later today I will be startin a funky chunky scarf in black fleck for Kaylin and I do have 2 orders to start soon and some puff stitch hats to make as gifts... theres always something to work on.

Finished Items From the week...
Beanie Heads, lol
Momma, niece's and nephew

Finished another pink camo beanie last night, my momma wanted me to make her one.



I'm really likin the flowers, cute lil touch

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pink camo, where did you get the yarn from if you don't mind me asking? They are nice and the flowers are a nice touch to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Thanks for visiting my WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie: Most of my yarn is Red Heart, usually I get it from Wal-Marts. All these items on this post are made with Red Heart yarn.

    Thank You Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink camo yarn is too cute! You are such a busy gal and I love the pic of your momma with her grands. She looks so happy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Thank You Goodwife for the sweet comment about my momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to wal-mart today and bought 3 skeins of the pink camo and the last regular camo. I was on the floor hunting (ha ha) for more of the regular camo. Now I just gotta find a good YouTube video to learn hats. I've got scarfs down. Thanks for telling me where you got them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... Your Welcome Angie. It seems the camo yarn goes pretty fast, popular colors right now. I love all the new camo colors they have out this year! I'm workin with one this week, I'll be postin it in this weeks W.I.P post. Good Luck on your beanie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.