Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thats Important To Me... Shoot me 45 /52

Cant You Just Feel The Love!

Song By Joey + Rory
This Is So Us, It says it all and is one of my favorite songs now...

Not planning our day around a TV set
Paying our bills and staying out of debt
That’s important to me
That’s important to me
Openin’ the windows and lettin’ in air
Holding hands when we’re saying a prayer
That’s important to me
Yea, that’s important to me
Having somebody to share my life
Loving my husband, and being a wife
And the very best mother I can be
That’s important to me

Telling the truth, and being real
Feeding my family a home cooked meal
That’s important to me
That’s important to me
Planting a garden and watching it grow
Keeping it country on the radio
That’s important to me
Yea, that’s important to me
Always having you to hold,
Being beside you when we grow old
And they plant us ‘neath that big old tree
That’s important to me
Always having you to hold

Being beside you when we grow old
And they plant us ‘neath that big old tree

Believing our dreams will take us somewhere
Still bein' ourselves if we ever get there
That’s important to me
That’s important to me
Yea, that’s important to me
That’s important to me

That’s important to me
That’s important to me


***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! As you know, I always love hearing about other couples that are as in love as my man and I, and this is a wonderful one. I haven't heard that song but am going to check it out now. The older Tim McGraw song My Best Friend always reminds me of me and my hubs. I love the picture too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My Hubby and I are right *there* with you! Great isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls... Yes it is so great to be with someone you truly love and they love you back just as much :)

    Goodwife: I like that song too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I not only feel the love, but see the love on your faces in this shot.. I feel the same way about my other half. Aint love grand!!!!! Love the song...what beautiful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. Just listened to the song..I love it!
    Great pic girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Jan and Trisha...

    All Of "Us" Are Some Very Blessed Girls... now everybody go give your man a big smooch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.