We eat alot of pancakes at our house & I mean ALOT! I started makin this pancake recipe last year when I seen it in the 2011 Farmers Almanac & love it. Usually I'll triple the batch so I'll have lots of leftover pancakes to freeze so later in the week all I have to do is throw 2 in the toaster & fry up 2 farm fresh eggs for breakfast.
Pancake Mix
12 cups flour
4 cups dry instant powdered milk
3/4 cup baking powder
3/4 sugar
2 tablespoon salt
* I add old fashioned oat meal to mine... I dont know how much a few cups.
Mix all this together & store in a container.
To make pancakes use 1 1/2 cups of dry mix, 1 cup water, 1 egg & 2 tablespoons veg. oil ( * I use real butter instead of the oil). Mix batter & cook :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.