Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stretching a meal... Taco Night

When ya have a big family ya gotta learn how to stretch that meal...
(even with alittle family)

so I add a can of drained, rinsed black beans & 2 cups of frozen corn, plus seasoning to my taco meat... good stuff. Plus its healthier ;)

*** Know what makes this corn special... we bought it last year from a local farmer & had alot of helpers in freezing it ;)


I ♥ that I havent had to buy corn since last July :)
Honeys says this year hes buyin a corn cutter (I dont know what its called, lol)

Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #17

2 comments:

  1. I need to get one of those, too!
    That's great. I think I need to bookmark this.
    Hubby would insist on chopped tomato, too, but I love the sound of this recipe. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a LOT of corn! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.