OOo My Gosh Becky... Look At Those Buns!
Was makin Salmon patties for dinner & didnt want to buy store buns, so I made these buns for dinner using the Italian Round Bread recipe that I love so much. Homemade are so much better & healthier ;)
Made 24 buns
Good & Simple
Update: These turned out alitle different than usual & I really dont know why but heres what I do/did... of course drain the cans of salmon, dump salmon in a bowl, flake up, add eggs, flour, onion, seasoning mix, get skillet with oil hot, then scoop big spoonfuls of mixture out & flatten, let fry til brown, flip, then fry on that side til brown.
* I used 3 cans of salmon & 6 bantam eggs, I dont measure my flour just dump in, mix til looks right.
** Tip: If ya make buns flatten the dough balls some before baking, this recipe bakes up high.
** Tip: If ya make buns flatten the dough balls some before baking, this recipe bakes up high.
your salmon patties don't look like mine. what do you put in them?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those look yummy! I've got to try that bread recipe..love new bread recipes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Is that vintage Corningware? I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy!
ReplyDelete