One of my cousins gave me a bag of Amish Friendship bread last Sat. when I was delivering eggs, it was already on day 4. So I've been mushing the bag like it says and adding flour, sugar and milk to it when it said and today was the day I got to bake it and try some!
Taste just like zucchini bread without the zucchini/nuts. I baked 4 loaves, we've already at 1 loaf, got 1 for tomorrow and froze the other 2. I'm gonna try to give away 2 bags of starter and of course keep one for myself.
Look what I found in the yard today...
Are you kidding me? I also made some..But I made mine last Sunday. I didnt take pics either..But I commented about on someone elses blog...Lmao! What coinsidences! I didnt keep any starter for me though..too much mushing the bag and lettin the air out for me to deal with...but it was fun to make though. Ours tasted like banana bread we thought. It was good with a big glass of buttermilk ; )
ReplyDeleteTrish... LOL, We are sooooo much alike! Maybe it does taste like banana bread, I havent made that in awhile, I'll have to eat some more today to see, I do make zucchini bread alot.
ReplyDelete