Heres the recipe if ya want to try em
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine 2 1/4 c. all purpose flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. salt in a medium bowl ; set aside.
Cream together 1 c. butter, 1 c. packed brown sugar, 1 c. sugar. Beat in 2 eggs (farm fresh are the best *hint hint*, lol) until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture alternately with 1/3 c. of milk and beat well after each addition.
Stir in 2 c. uncooked oatmeal ( used 1 c. quick-cooking and 1 c. old-fashioned), 1 c. raisins, 3/4 c. chopped nuts and mix throughtly. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet (usually I use parchment paper but I ran out and keep forgetting to pick some up at the store). Bake 12-15 minutes. Take off cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
Makes about 5 dozen
Cream together 1 c. butter, 1 c. packed brown sugar, 1 c. sugar. Beat in 2 eggs (farm fresh are the best *hint hint*, lol) until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture alternately with 1/3 c. of milk and beat well after each addition.
Stir in 2 c. uncooked oatmeal ( used 1 c. quick-cooking and 1 c. old-fashioned), 1 c. raisins, 3/4 c. chopped nuts and mix throughtly. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet (usually I use parchment paper but I ran out and keep forgetting to pick some up at the store). Bake 12-15 minutes. Take off cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
Makes about 5 dozen
Those sounds heavenly! Yum!!
ReplyDelete-Shannon
Shannon - They are really good, I know we both are trying to lose weight but sometimes ya just gotta eat COOKIES! lol
ReplyDeleteThose look great!
ReplyDeleteYa'll got to make em, lol
ReplyDelete