Heres a chicken pot pie my family likes, maybe yours will too...
2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
1 package Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
4 Tbsp. flour
1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 bags frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
6 Buttermilk Biscuits
HEAT oven to 400°F.
Toss cooked chicken with Italian dressing in a big skillet. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until well blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
POUR into 9x13 baking dish; cover with 6 Buttermilk biscuits.
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
1 package Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
4 Tbsp. flour
1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 bags frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
6 Buttermilk Biscuits
HEAT oven to 400°F.
Toss cooked chicken with Italian dressing in a big skillet. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until well blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
POUR into 9x13 baking dish; cover with 6 Buttermilk biscuits.
Great recipe..I'm gonna try it..Looks Great!
ReplyDeleteThat there feeds all of ya'll? Just trying to get an idea if I need to double it.
Thanks Trish... I fixed mashed potatoes to go with it (I like them chicken pot pie). It made 6 servings... 4 of us ate it, the other 2 our my picky eaters and I had enough leftover for lunch tomorrow for Brian and I.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks for the recipe! The BF LOVES chicken pot pie!!! Must make this for him :)
ReplyDeleteYour Welcome Genea, lol You can just do half the recipe, put in a pie pan, throw a pie crust on top, bake it... its good.
ReplyDelete