Our baby girl is going to prom this year with her boyfriend Travis (its his jr. prom) So we've been in search for THE prom dress! Now everyone that knows me knows I DO NOT LIKE TO SHOP... I hate it, I know I'm a girl and I should love shopping but I dont! But when it comes to finding my daughter THE perfect prom dress I suck it up and go SHOPPING...........
We actually had a fun day shopping, walking, talking, laughing, eating, just hanging out having a Girls Day
Heres Kay playing dress up..
These dresses were already in the dressing room, lol
We actually had a fun day shopping, walking, talking, laughing, eating, just hanging out having a Girls Day
Heres Kay playing dress up..
These dresses were already in the dressing room, lol
pink and orange, she really didnt like it but I'd wear it!
This was the 1st dress she liked at the very 1st store but they didnt have her size and we found it in every other store we went to! All the wrong size... So after alot of walking, dying of thirst many stores later WE FOUND IT! Woohoooo
Love it! The color is gorgeous and goes beautifully with her dark hair! Hope she has fun!
ReplyDeleteThank You Katie... shes really excited, its her boyfriends Jr. prom
ReplyDeleteLove the dress and shoes she picked out! I bet she is excited!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish
ReplyDelete