Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Visitors...

Springs Here...
That means visitors, lol We love gettin visitors... My Momma, Clinton and Jake (3 year old nephew) came down to spend the weekend with us, then Crystal, Abby and Aaron came down for acouple hours on Saturday.

Had a pretty weekend, we stayed out in the yard Friday and Saturday... started raining on Sunday, but that was ok I was ready for a lazy day on the couch with my crochet hooks and a good movie... Ghost of Girlfriends Past.
Momma... watching us work on the back patio

Kaylin and Daisy enjoying the sunshine =)

Blake being silly...

Travis (Kays boyfriend) playing with Jake

Aaron... my brother

Abby and Jake having a good time jumping

Kaylin showing Abby and Jake our Feb. chickes

Clinton

Too Cute... Jake was wore out

Taken on Sunday morning... dont laugh at my Mommas pj's lol

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a funfilled family weekend..those are the best. Your mommmas P.J.'s are fine..looks like some of mine...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best weekends... Now its cool and rainy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear we arent the only ones having this freakish weather..It was actually low 70's thursday and friday..(Beautiful) Then sat it was rainy, that evening a cold front blew in ..mid 30's...Sunday was windy and cold....Now today..started off chilly but turned out pretty and warm...Okay ummm did I just sound like a weather forecaster....sorry I'm such a rambler...; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.