From Our Family To Yours...





Kaylin & Travis

Momma with our kids

Momma and Aaron

Stephanie and Cody

Momma with us kids

Dad with us kids

Our Brother Aaron

Crystal and her family

The Cousins... (missing 2 Logan and Christina)




Birthday Time :)

Playin Uno


We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving this year, I was so happy we could all get together and spend the day with each other. Momma, Sisters, Brother, Daughters Boyfriend, Dad, Nieces, Nephew were all here.
Tomorrow we are going to the In Laws house for Thanksgiving round 2!
I gotta tell ya, I had to look twice at the total family to tell you from your sister!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day! I wanted to take some family photos, but I forgot all 'bout it.
LOL... I know my baby sister and I look alot alike. I threatened my family and told them were where takin family pics. We dont get to have everyone together very often. I even made a list before hand of what pics I wanted from everyone.
ReplyDeleteSmart thinkin' on your part! I'll have to remember that at Christmas!
ReplyDelete