
Thank You Memaw & Papaw For My New Chicken Book***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
That is one full car. Cute shots.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated B.day. Thats a cute pic of all of you in the van!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you all! So nice that you got to spend such a long time with your Momma and your siblings. Looks like your in-laws know you well and got you the perfect gift!
ReplyDeleteThank You SMT, Jan and Goodwife :)
ReplyDeleteGoodwife: Yeah it was nice... Momma just left this past Tuesday and yep my in-laws no me pretty good, They better I've been in the family over 17 years, lol. If you know me then you know I LOVE my chickens... ducks, cats, dogs, pig... ya get the picture :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKnow what I love about your blogs, Jen? You seem to have fun with whatever you are doing :) That is the sign of a very contented person. I love visiting!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, Happy belated Birthday!
Awww Thanks Sunny! This is really how I live, lol and I love it. Even though we were all squished in the van (smelling so awful smells from some people in the van) we all were having a good time. We had 12 people, 6 chicks, 3 cats (in the laundry room), 2 dogs and 1 pb piglet in the house for 2 days and we made it fun :)
ReplyDeleteI love the "full van" shot! Very clever. Did you just celebrate a birthday? Mine was Nov. 21.
ReplyDeleteThanks Church Lady, I thought it was a cute idea too. My birthday is Nov. 25.
ReplyDelete