You will need 1 boxed cake mix of your choice, a container of icing and bark (white, chocolate or both)
1. Bake your cake to box directions, let cool for 1 hour.
2. In a large bowl crumble the cake.
3. Then add about 3/4 the can of frosting, any more than that and I think it makes it too mushy.
4. Roll the cake mixture into balls and place on a lined cookie sheet and put in the freezer for 1 hour to harden, this makes it easier when dipping the cake balls into the chocolate.
5. Melt your chocolate bark in a bowl.
6. Then take the frozen cake balls and dip them in the chocolate and roll them till fully covered, place them back on the lined cookie sheet to harden, then enjoy :)
1. Bake your cake to box directions, let cool for 1 hour.
2. In a large bowl crumble the cake.
3. Then add about 3/4 the can of frosting, any more than that and I think it makes it too mushy.
4. Roll the cake mixture into balls and place on a lined cookie sheet and put in the freezer for 1 hour to harden, this makes it easier when dipping the cake balls into the chocolate.
5. Melt your chocolate bark in a bowl.
6. Then take the frozen cake balls and dip them in the chocolate and roll them till fully covered, place them back on the lined cookie sheet to harden, then enjoy :)
* The great thing about these balls is you can play around with a number of different cake mixes, icing and bark and come up with some really great ideas.
Woman, you amaze me..................in that you are as thin as you are! LOL! I have such a small family and The Paintiff isn't a sweet eater, hence I get wider and wider and wider! LOL! These do look good though. We are baking Christmas cookies tomorrow and of course The Youngun's birthday cake.
ReplyDeleteLOL... I try my best to even out the good eatin with the bad eatin, not doing to good right now, lol. Girl you can freeze a batch of these and enjoy 1 or 2 here and there :) I know I'm no help givin all ya'll these tasty temptations, lol. Have fun bakin Christmas cookie and birthday cake :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm promising myself that December 26 I have to get my ass in gear. I just want to get back to where I was in March of last year. Sigh......it's such a struggle for me! LOL
ReplyDeleteGood Luck and it is a struggle. I've wanted to weigh smaller (20 lbs. smaller) for years but just cant seem to get there because I love to eat and I cant be one of them people that dont eat. This past 1 1/2 years I've come to realize I'm fine with the weight I am now, I'm at the high end of my height range but I guess I look fine, lol. I do try my best to balance everything out so I dont gain. If I can keep maintaining , I'm fine with that.
ReplyDeleteI made the strawberry/choc cake balls last year, big hit!!! very good..lol.. it is time comsuming though...or maybe i am too lazy!!
ReplyDelete