Friday, March 26, 2010

Taco Bowls For Dinner...

Ok you may have made these before, but I havent and I just thought it was so too cool not to share, I'm weird like that... the littlest thing (like making homemade taco bowls) makes me smile

Yummy... Taco Salad

Heres how ya do it...
Preheat oven to 425, Crumble however many large sheets of foil to make 3 inch balls (I dont measure, just go by what looks right). Place 1 tortilla on top of each foil ball; spray tortilla with cooking spray. Sprinkle chili powder on top, or whatever other spice you might want to use. Bake 6-8 mins. or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over foil balls as they bake)

* I was going to just throw the foil balls way but then thought WHY not save them and reuse when I made taco bowls again... SOME might call me Cheap... but I call myself FRUGAL!

Why throw something away when you can reuse it?

Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #14


2 comments:

  1. Love that idea with the foil ball to make the bowl...I have had these in the Mexi restuarants..but never knew how to make em...Thanks for sharing this little nifty trick! And the dish looks yummy by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome... I just thought is was so cool and yummy =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.