Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blake, Porkchop & Me, Shoot me 48/2

We took these pic. during the last week of December...
Porkchop still likes to snuggle sometimes




***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

13 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee, so cute! I love Blake's face in that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girls...

    Goodwife: to me it looks like Blake is sayin you love that pig more than me, lol. but not true, I love the teenagers alittle more than the pig, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's what I was thinkin'! He looks like he's sayin'..........Good grief, I've got a PIG for a little sister! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute series, how lucky to have Porkchop as part of the photo-shoot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodwife: lol!

    Jan: Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love porkchop! I'm sure there is no way my husband would let me have one though! lol I can already see his face if I asked. He about freaked out over me just asking about getting chickens this spring. lol

    Carrie-Life in the Slow Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Carrie-Life in the slow lane (Margie). My husband about freaked too when I told him I was going to pick up a potbelly piglet (she was 3 weeks old), she has grown on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. There may come a time when porkchop will not be able to sit on your lap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Church Lady... and very true, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Can porkchop have babies or make babies? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Tracy... Porkchop is not fixed so she could have piglets if I wanted to breed her when shes older, shes only 4 months right now. I really dont know if I'm going to breed her or not, I dont want to get stuck with a litter of cute lil piglets :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww that's just adorable cuddling your piglet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.