Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its Snowin... Again!

We had a snow day today because snow was on its way...
It started at 12:30











Its almost 7:00 now and its still snowin...
It looks like we've got about 3 inches out there, cant wait to see how much there is in the mornin.

... Stay Tuned For More Pictures Tomorrow...

.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! More snow : ) The wind is a whippin here, but no snow here, just very cold. Another cold front moved in today. I absolutley LOVE your ducks, what kind are they again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha... I was thinkin of you when I was takin these, since ya'll dont get snow very often atleast you can see it through my blog, lol. We have Muscovy ducks... you should get some this spring, they would love your pond! They love to fly around your yard, but they dont fly away, I love watchin them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics. You got good shots of the snowflakes fallin' down! .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.