Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dill & Me Bakin Cookies, Shoot me 47/52

Dylan had to make cookie for a school thing, he picked sugar cookies so thats what we did last night... its a White Lily recipe I've had for ages. I wanted to bake snickerdoodles... Ooooo well theres always next time.





***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

11 comments:

  1. How fun that your lil man got to do some bakin' with Momma! I love that first pic, your Kaylin is a funny girl!

    Ps, I love that window, is it over your sink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Guys of all ages should know how to cook and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great that your teaching your son how to bake. Love the look on your daughters face...to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I'm thinking the cookies were pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of anything more fun to do with your kids then bake cookies. I wish I was there helping bake those cookies. Great memories....great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone... he does love his sweets so he needs to learn to make em, lol.

    Goodwife, I love my kitchen window! The sun shines right in it to brighten the kitchen up on sunny days. I so blessed to have it to look out of when I'm doing my dreaded dishes chore, lol. I usually wash the dishes durin the day so I can watch the nature channel out my window :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps... Kaylin is a funny girl! Actually you should try playin cards with our teenagers, your laughin the whole time, their all so silly and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drop sugar cookies, huh? You must share your recipe! Sounds a heck of a lot easier than rolling out the dough and using cookie cutters. I love your collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your Dill did a good job. I love sugar cookies. Cute presentation of them too, in the bag with the ribbon ; )
    What a silly girl you have the in back..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You The Church Lady... its just a regular sugar cookie recipe but instead of rollin out the dough just leave it in the bowl, scoop out and drop on prepared bakin pan, cook 12-15 mins.

    Thank You Trisha... I used plastic rap, cheaper, lol. Kay is silly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.