Are you sick of snow yet... I am, lol
Well it snowed again last night and its still snowin, so that means another snow day for us in Munfordville Kentucky. I took this 1st pic around 5something this mornin.
Well it snowed again last night and its still snowin, so that means another snow day for us in Munfordville Kentucky. I took this 1st pic around 5something this mornin.
This is my live nature channel :)
***Movin on to WIP Wednesday***
I pick up these 2 pretty colors yesterday while I was in town, alittle something to make me happy. Remember its the little things in life that make me happy.
~Finished Items ~
(Kaylin & Him broke up, but I wont get into all that. Their gonna stay friends so thats nice, Travis has become apart of our family these past 2ish years, so I'm thankful we can all stay in touch and see where his life leads him.)
* I was workin on an order but ran out of a certain color, gotta get in on my next trip to Wal-Mart.
**Alright I gotta go start my chores, gonna take some pics. of the Chickens for my Our Little Farm blog.
That much snow is pretty unusal for that part of Ky isn't it? I'm not sure if I ever told you but EJ is from Franklin and his sister and Aunt Susie still live in Smith's Grove. His other aunt is in Bowlin' Green.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the breakup, hope Kaylin is doin' ok with it!
Are those red items hot pads? Or a dishrag and scrubbie? My mom crochets little round scrubbies that are cotton on one side and scrubby scratchie material on the other side. They are great!
Very unusual winter we are havin this year. We are about 45 mins. from Bowling Green. Thank You, Kaylin is doing fine. Those are potholders, shes gonna hang them on her wall for a decoration.
ReplyDeleteI am saddened by the Kaylin/Travis news. Thought they might have your story one day!
ReplyDeleteWhich aunt is getting the items above?
I know Christy it was/still is sad for me, I have to admit I cried acouple of times. But if their meant to be then God will bring them back together later down the road.
ReplyDeleteYour Momma :)
Pretty snow pics. I been meaning to ask though, is that ya'lls christmas tree I see in those pics? What are you gonna do with it? Fire pit it? Lol! Anyway I love the colors you picked out..Something pretty will come of them I'm sure; )
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear bout K an T, hope K is doing okay, tell her she is a beautiful girl and she's got so much ahead of her! : )
Pretty potholders!
Have a good day Jen!
~Trish
Trisha... yes that is our Christmas tree, we have a real one every year and when its time to get it out of the house it goes to the wild bird area. The wild birds love it, it gives them another place to hide when needed & shelter. K is doing great. Thank You.
ReplyDelete