Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Fun... Shoot me 49/52

I had kaylin take this pic. of me while I was out waterin the animals. This is what I look like most days... pretty huh, lol (Our Little Farm)

And then Kay wanted us to take these snow pics. I think they turned out cute but man was it cold layin in the snow! Our daughter is growin up, I'm very proud of her. I'm Thankful to be not only her Momma, but also her friend. (Always a Momma 1st & Friend 2nd).



***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

8 comments:

  1. These pictures made me laugh! My mom and I have a awesome relationship and I can totally see us doing this in the snow! lol Super jealous of your chickens!!!

    Carrie-Life in the Slow Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics...isnt it nice to have a daughter who is also a friend!!! I am lucky..I have two!! Its gets better as they mature and become moms themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos. Being goofy with your kids is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in my "farm" clothes a lot, too! I go for comfort more then fashion. Those are great and fun pictures of you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls... and yes Tracy comfort before fashion here too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pics are so cute! My daughter is 12 and yes it is nice to be a momma first and a friend second. I love that she and I are close! You and I look pretty much the same every day! We got about 6 inches of snow last night and it's still comin' down today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics. Love seeing the snow pics again. My chicken pen is a muddy mess from the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Goodwife. It is nice when we have good healthy relationships with our kids. Stay warm with all that snow, it started snowin here today too.

    Thanks Trisha... My pens where muddy too til today, covered in snow again, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.