So Busted!
He is such a lil sneek, lol
He knows hes not allowed on this couch but sometimes he likes to try us (just like our kids). I went in the kitchen and Brian went to his office next thing ya know Hank was laying in my spot... so I grabbed the camera for a few pics. hes just so cute. He really loves to snuggle on my crocheted afghans... we have one on our bed he usually lays on. I went and found another crocheted afghan and put it in his cage for him to sleep with...
He's So Spoiled
He is such a lil sneek, lol
He knows hes not allowed on this couch but sometimes he likes to try us (just like our kids). I went in the kitchen and Brian went to his office next thing ya know Hank was laying in my spot... so I grabbed the camera for a few pics. hes just so cute. He really loves to snuggle on my crocheted afghans... we have one on our bed he usually lays on. I went and found another crocheted afghan and put it in his cage for him to sleep with...
He's So Spoiled
Awww... how can you not love that face? What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Genea... I know, he is so cute and at that mischief puppy stage, lol.
ReplyDeleteHey I worked a lil on getting my blog up..I have no clue what I am doing girl..I'm just wingin it right now..LOL..take a look.
ReplyDelete