While at my sister Crystals 3rd daughters b-day party I thought it would be cute to take this pic. for my shoot me this week and Crystal jumped in with me. Then I decided to posted pics. of my favorite lil rugrats... my sister lived with us when she was pregnant with Abby, they lived with us over a year and I helped her with the kids. I love them all so much. Somedays where alittle stressful with 7 kids, 3 adults, 1 dog in a small house but I wouldnt change it for a minute. She needed us at that time and we were there for her.

More pics from Kaylin and Abby's B-day***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
Heres what we are having for dinner tonight...
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
* Sorry Everyone I posted my Shoot Me pics a day early... going alittle crazy this week!
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
* Sorry Everyone I posted my Shoot Me pics a day early... going alittle crazy this week!

WOW, those girls have gotten big!! i remember when they used to come over and play with mallery!!! you have a beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... Yes they have Billie, everyones growing up on us, lol. Thanks for checking out my blog :)
ReplyDeleteyour blog is awesome, you need to host a training class and teach me a few things!! lol... my motto is born to shop forced to cook!!!! lol... everyone growing up!! I can't believe Kay is 16!!! WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks... I cant believe shes 16 either, crazy! Love your motto, lol. Mine is Born to cook, Forced to shop (I hate shopping or anykind!).
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! It looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLove that first shot, very creative. Looks like a fun time with the kids.
ReplyDeleteCute balloon picture!
ReplyDeleteCute and fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos!
ReplyDeletePlease Shoot Me a visit when you have spare time, thanks!
What a great idea for a picture! And it turned out fabulously!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the balloon shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Everyone... I thought a balloon pic would be cute for a Shoot Me shot too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea using the balloon to shoot your reflection! THere is nothing like sisterly love.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this post...Very creative with the balloon shot..I'm not surprised though, you take great pics all the time girl...; )
ReplyDelete