Friday, September 3, 2010

Makin Grape Jelly... and Bagels

I picked our grapes today and made alittle jelly with them...



Got 3 1/2 pints, lol

I already opened 1 jar and ate some on my hm bagel this morning... pretty good.

Heres a pic. of my hm bagels I made the other day... in this pic I've got wild blackberry jam on it. If you want the bagel recipe go here... Homemade Bagels ... this time I made plain and cranberry/raisin ones. Plan on making some more soon... Cinnamon, maybe some cherry ones.

* Cant wait to see how many grapes we get next year!

6 comments:

  1. looks great! Bagels look good too, though we arent really big bagel eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish... We ♥ Bagels at our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few bagel recipes and they all seem very time consuming. What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually enjoy making things... I make the time for the things I want to do... it just like baking bread and stuff. I'm at home, we like em, so I make em. Also I know whats going in them and it saves money :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, beautiful! Just wanted to sneak by and let you know I left you an award over at my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.