I love this stuff...
I've ate this once or twice through the years here and there but I've really started liking it this year. I really think I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! In the past month I think I've made it 3 times... made it again yesterday, tripled the recipe so hopefully it will last us all week, lol. I like to add cranberries and raisins to my own bowl, its so good. Brian wants me to add bean sprouts to it next time and he said he thought thawed frozen peas would be good in it, I think so too. I really like that you can just change this recipe up the way you want it. Tonight I'm baking some cereal coated chicken tenders to go with it for dinner.
I've ate this once or twice through the years here and there but I've really started liking it this year. I really think I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! In the past month I think I've made it 3 times... made it again yesterday, tripled the recipe so hopefully it will last us all week, lol. I like to add cranberries and raisins to my own bowl, its so good. Brian wants me to add bean sprouts to it next time and he said he thought thawed frozen peas would be good in it, I think so too. I really like that you can just change this recipe up the way you want it. Tonight I'm baking some cereal coated chicken tenders to go with it for dinner.
Heres a link to the recipe I use... Ramen Noodle Salad
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.